Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022. Pursue your education in China. Good news! Applications for the University of the Yangzhou University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain in detail this scholarship program, its benefits, and step by the step application process.
Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022 are fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for undergraduates, master’s, and Ph.D. These scholarships will provide tuition fee waiver, accommodation, and stipend up to 2500RMB.
Yangzhou University (YZU) is co-sponsored by the Jiangsu Provincial People’s Government and the Ministry of Education of China. It is a key comprehensive university in Jiangsu Province, and one of the first authorized to grant both master’s and doctoral degrees. The history of YZU can be traced back to as early as 1902, when its predecessors, Tongzhou Private Teachers’ School and Tonghai Agricultural School, were established.
Based on the motto of being perseverant and self-reliant, YZU’s education features a rich legacy in humanities, advantages in agricultural sciences, integration of sciences and humanities, and harmonious development of each major discipline. Currently, there are over 25,000 full-time undergraduate students and more than 11,000 postgraduate students on YZU campuses, among which over 2,000 are overseas students.
Yangzhou University Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. All applicants shall pay for other fees.
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. 1500RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months).
- Tuition and accommodation fee waiver. 2500RMB living allowance per month each year (10 months).
- Funding Duration shall not surpass the standard academic study period. International students must attend the annual review organized by YZU. For those who fail the review, the scholarship will be suspended or even canceled.
- For undergraduate students, YZU mainly checks attendance and academic performance and puts forward comprehensive reviews based on college comments, rewards, and punishment. Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 70, tuition and accommodation fees are waived for the next academic year; Attendance ≥ 95%, average scores ≥ 60, tuition is waived for the next academic year;
- Attendance < 95% or average scores < 60, scholarship will be suspended.
- For graduate students, YZU mainly checks academic performance and supervisors’ comments and puts forward comprehensive reviews based on scientific achievements, rewards, and punishment. For those who fail the review, the scholarship will be suspended.
- Students who face scholarship suspension will be deprived of scholarships but can continue their studies at their own expense. They can apply for the annual review in the current academic year. If they pass the review, their scholarship will be resumed from the next academic year.
- YZU reserves the right to conduct an internal evaluation of all scholarship students before the end of the first semester. If students are deemed to have failed in the evaluation, they will be immediately suspended from the scholarship program.
- Students’ scholarships will be canceled and no longer be resumed if any of the following occurs: violating the Chinese laws and regulations, attending illegal organizations or activities, facing punishment, or other illegal behaviors (scholarship will be canceled immediately); failing to take part in the annual scholarship review without justifiable reasons or failing the review for two times in total (scholarship will be canceled from the next semester).
Eligibility Criteria for Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022
To qualify for Yangzhou University Scholarships, the candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except China.
- International students who have already applied for YZU as Bachelor’s, Masters, or Ph.D. students.
- For undergraduates, at least 18 years old, under the age of 25 (by May 31st). For masters, at least 18 years old, under the age of 35 (by May 31st). For Ph.D., at least 18 years old, under the age of 45 (by May 31st).
- No other scholarship of its kind in China
How to Apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships 2022?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Yangzhou University Scholarships:
(1) Sign up here.
(2) Choose Yangzhou University International Students Scholarship and your major then fill in your information.
(3) Upload the following required documents and submit the application:
- The Photocopy of Passport (Pages with photo and visa).
- The Certified Copy of High School Diploma.
- The Certified Copy of High School Transcripts.
- The Reference Letter from High School.
- The Valid Report of Chinese or English Language Proficiency Tests.
- Physical Examination Record for Foreigner.
- The Certificate of Non-criminal Record.
- The Letter of Guardian’s Authorization (For young applicants who are less than 18 years old).
- Insurance Application Form.
- Guarantee Statement.
- The valid ID card or the passport photo page of the Guarantor.
- Scholarship students, who cannot register on time due to personal reasons, can apply for an extension for at most one month. Those who fail to register on time will be considered to give up scholarships.
- Scholarships can be reserved for one year for scholarship students who face schooling suspension due to sickness. A living allowance will not be provided during schooling suspension. Scholarships cannot be reserved during schooling suspension due to other reasons.
To know more about Yangzhou University Scholarships, please visit the official website: