Undergraduate Programs at the University of Cambridge. Cambridge University is a collegiate research university in Cambridge, England. Cambridge University is the world’s third-oldest surviving university, founded in 1209 and granted a royal charter by Henry III in 1231. The University was founded by a group of scholars who left the University of Oxford after a disagreement with the locals.
How do I get into Cambridge University? Admission to the University of Cambridge can be obtained in a variety of ways, but I’d like to focus on undergraduates here.
More information on how to get into the University of Cambridge can be found on the official school website. Okay, so let’s dive into the main topic, which is the courses At the University Of Cambridge.The University of Cambridge offers approximately 30 undergraduate courses in over 65 subject areas. You should look at the school’s website for University of Cambridge online courses.
Also Read: What’s Undergraduate Degree 2022-23?
Here is the list of courses below:
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse, and Celtic
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- Foundation Year in Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences (pre-degree course)
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human, Social, and Political Sciences
- Land Economy
- Management Studies (Part II course)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Part II course)
- Medicine (Graduate Course)
- Modern and Medieval Languages
- Natural Sciences
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
- Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion
- Veterinary Medicine