The UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission Form has been made available for students who are interested in applying to the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, and this message is being sent to all students who are considering attending the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State. One academic session will be covered by the program, beginning in December 2022 and ending in August 2023. It is a demanding academic program with the goal of preparing candidates for the UTME and Post-UTME examinations, as well as for entry into the 100-level degree programs offered by UNIMED and any other universities of their choosing.
What are the requirements for UNIMED Pre-Degree Admission?
1. The candidates must have gotten credit passes in at least five (5) subjects (math, English, physics, chemistry, and biology) at the SSCE, GCE, or NECO level in no more than two (2) sittings. For the medical and dental fields, only one (1) sitting is required.
2. To meet the admission requirements students must have offered
- English Language
ADMISSION TO UNIMED AT THE 100 LEVEL
In order to be eligible for university admission, candidates are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and receive a score that is at least equal to the qualifying minimum, as well as fulfill any Post-UTME prerequisites. In addition to this, we anticipate that every applicant will achieve honors status in both the first and second-semester exams. We believe that this will help them perform better on the UTME as well as the Post-UTME.
Candidates who are successful will be placed in one of the following allied faculties or departments for their 100-level studies: medicine and surgery, dentistry, nursing, physiotherapy, medical laboratory sciences, anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, herbal medicine, physics, chemistry, biological sciences, and mathematics sciences.
What is the method of application?
The only method of applying is through the school’s official website. Let me guide you on how to go about it.
- visit their official website which is www.unimed.edu.ng
- Click on Students
- To access the Pre-Degree Portal, click on PRE-DEGREE.
- Click on Payment via the online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. please take note that you can’t use your verve cards
- The payment fee is N15,000 ( fifteen thousand naira only)
- On successful payment, the candidate should note the Number on the Application Form and Print Payment Receipt
- To access and complete the application form, go to the PRE-DEGREE PORTAL and click on APPLICATION FORM/LOG IN with the generated PRE-DEFREE Application Form Number and Payment Transaction ID.
When is the application form going to be closing?
The application form will be closing in six (6) weeks’ time. So please make sure you get the form as soon as possible