Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Application Deadlines: 31st May 2022 for September 2022
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Sheffield Hallam University UK
About Scholarship Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, the Transform Together exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal, or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Following enrolment on their course, successful applicants will be awarded a certificate to mark their achievement.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters
Selection Criteria and Eligibility To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student.
- You must have achieved a minimum grade of 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduates only – have met the course’s English and academic entry requirements.If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- I have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- You can fully self-fund your studies.
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips.
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Is a sponsor or another scholarship provider providing you with full or partial funding for your studies?
- If you are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or an International Foundation Programme in art, design, and media, business, law, and social sciences, or science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will continue on following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Scholarships are available in an unspecified number.
Value of Scholarship: Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Duration of Scholarship: for full period of study
How to Apply: To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2022.