Leventis Fellowship 2023: The Centre of African Studies of the University of London UK invites applications from Nigerian academics to take part in a scheme of collaborative research funded by the Leventis Foundation.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be taken at (country): SOAS, University of London in UK
Eligible Field of Study: The Leventis Fellowship is awarded in libraries and archives and to participate in the intellectual life of the Centre.
About the Award: Leventis Foundation is funding Leventis Fellowship for younger scholars to develop their research interests in the field of libraries and archives and to participate in the intellectual life of the Center. Nigerian academics are eligible for this research fellowship. Duration of fellowship is of three months. The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a PhD thesis into publishable form. Send your application by post.
Type: Research, Fellowship
Selection Criteria and Eligibility
- -Applications from Nigerian academics to take part in a scheme of collaborative research.
- -The scheme might be particularly appropriate for scholars working up a PhD thesis into publishable form.
Number of Fellowships: Not specified
Duration of Leventis Fellowship: 3 months
How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship, applicants should apply using the online form including the following documents:
- A complete curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- A statement of current research interests (of not more than 1,000 words) specifying the aims to be achieved during the research period in London
- One academic reference letter supporting the application
Please note that in order to submit the documents (including references), applicants must have a gmail account. If an applicant does not have a gmail account, one must be created.
Applications are considered by a Steering Committee in London. Emails will be sent to the applicants informing them of the Committee’s decision soon after the deadline of 31 March.
Visit scholarship webpage for more details