Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022 International Breweries Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program which aim is to fast-track the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start.
International Breweries – We can only grow at the pace of our talent. This program will prepare you for a fast-track career at AB InBev. It’s part of our drive to recruit, develop & retain people better than ourselves. You’ll need to be ambitious, curious, bold and resilient, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
Company/Organisation: International Breweries Plc
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Duration: 12 months
Slots: Not stated.
Targeted at: Recent Graduates/Postgraduate Students
Nationalities: Citizens of the Country of Job Location
- Qualified student of a Bachelor’s degree (STEM discipline preferred), and/or studying towards Post Grad (PGDip) Business Administration, Masters (or equivalent) degree will be advantageous.
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the Program start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and co-op experiences does not apply)
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 65% and above at university
- By Program start, completed Bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Completed National Youth Service (applicable to Nigeria citizens)
- Geographical mobility – you may be required to move to different locations during the 12-month training program, and you should be willing to relocate throughout your career (a valid passport is required)
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements
How to Apply: Applications are accepted online only. Interested and eligible candidates should: Click here to Apply.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Application Deadline: Not Specified