University of Glasgow is delighted to offer the 2022 ASBS Global Challenges International Scholarship to applicants who are interested in studying a degree program at the institution.They wish to recognize outstanding students who will add to the diversity and vibrancy of the School, and who has shown determination in their career to date.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2022.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bangladesh, Benin, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, the Congo Democratic Republic of, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Haiti, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zaire, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Type: Masters degree
Value of Award: Full tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Three
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters degree in the given subject area.
- Environment & Sustainable Development[MSc]
- Financial Technology[MSc]
- International Human Resource Management & Development[MSc]
- Applicants must be classed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of a place for an eligible postgraduate taught programme for September 2022 entry
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 1st Class Hons
Application Process: Applicants are advised to complete an online application form to be considered for the scholarship, only offer holders will be able to apply.