After the Fully Funded Scholarships Call for Canada is made public in 2022–2023, we’ll tell you how to study and work in Canada without taking the IELTS test. Both with and without a work permit. You can work in Canada while getting any kind of degree, from a bachelor’s to a doctorate. Getting a work permit and going to school in Canada is now much easier. A study permit is needed if you are a student and want to work in Canada while you are in school. Without a doubt, this is the greatest choice.
To cover your costs, work while you are a student. As an international student, you can choose to move there permanently or work there when you finish. We’ll provide all the information you require. Without IELTS, you can still pursue your education in Canada. You can apply for a work visa and start working if you attend a Canadian university that doesn’t need you to take the IELTS or TOEFL tests.
According to Canada, there are 494,525 international students. Having the opportunity to study at some of the world’s greatest universities. Furthermore, education in Canada is less expensive than in the United States and Australia. There are numerous other compelling reasons to attend education in Canada. You’ll find all the information you need regarding working as a student in Canada down below. People who do not have IELTS can apply for a variety of scholarships in Canada. Read on to find out how you can study and work in Canada without taking IELTS.
Also Read: 2022 Jobs For Immigrant In Canada
How to Work and Study in Canada Without the IELTS
- The nation under consideration is Canada.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees
Step 1: Get into Canada without taking the IELTS.
There are a lot of scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. programs in Canada that don’t require IELTS. We have put out the latest call for scholarships in Canada for 2022–2023.
There are three ways to study in Canada without IELTS. Here are three ways to do it.
- You can get a certificate of English proficiency from the college you went to before.
- Look for Canadian schools that don’t require IELTS.
- You can finish an English course in Canada. (6-Month Training)
We will give you a list of Canadian scholarships and colleges that don’t require IELTS. I’ll tell you about a few universities in Canada that don’t require IELTS.
Can I go to school in Canada if I don’t take the IELTS?
Yes, you can study at these Canadian universities without IELTS.
- Okanagan College
- Concordia College
- Cambrian College
- The Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Seneca College, Toronto
- Regina College
- Saskatchewan University
- Winnipeg University
- Brock University
- The University of Carleton
Step 2: Studying as an international student in Canada, working while you study to pay for your costs, and working in Canada temporarily or permanently after you graduate as an international student.
You must apply for a work permit visa in Canada within 180 days of finishing your course. You can stay in Canada for the following amounts of time after you finish your degree:
- If the student is in a course that lasts one year, he or she could stay in Canada for another year after the course is over.
- If the student is in a program that lasts two years, he or she could stay in Canada for no more than three years.
- If the student is in a program that takes four years, he or she could only stay in Canada for four years.
Information and Services
Work on campus, off campus, and in Canada after college.
Work at School (Without a Work Permit)
You can’t work in Canada until you start your program of study. You can’t work before the first day of school.
Work on Campus means that you can work in any of the school buildings. For example, you could work in a library, hospital, research center, or as a Faculty Member.
- are a full-time post-secondary student at a:
- public post-secondary schools, such as a college or university, or CEGEP in Quebec
- private college-level school in Quebec that operates under the same rules as public schools, and is at least 50% funded by government grants, or
- Canadian private schools that can legally award degrees under provincial law
- have a valid study permit, and
- have a Social Insurance Number (SIN) (9 digit number that the Government of Canada gives you)
Work Off-Campus as an International Student (Without Permit)
You can only start working in Canada when your study program has started. You can’t work before you start your studies.
- You can work off-campus without a work permit if you meet all of these requirements.
- you’re a full-time student at a designated learning institution (DLI)
- you’re enrolled in
- your study program
- is at least 6 months long and
- leads to a degree, diploma, or certificate
- you’ve started studying
- you have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Work in Canada After Your Graduation
To work in Canada after you graduate, you need a work permit. The work experience you gain while working may help you qualify for permanent residence.
You can get Full Information on work in Canada after your Graduation from Here.
For a Complete and Full Information on Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS. You can visit the Official Website of the Government of Canada.Follow Us On Our Social Media Platforms