The cutoff mark for the 2022–2023 academic session admission exercise has been made public and is available online for Federal Poly Ede, EDEPOLY.
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede’s administration has announced the cutoff mark for admission to the 2022/2023 academic session, and it is hereby announced to the general public (EDEPOLY).
Nigerian tertiary institution Federal Polytechnic, Ede was founded in 1992. It is situated in the town of Ede in the southwest Nigerian region of Osun State.
The School said their cut-off mark will be 120 and above for those that chose the school as their first choice. Please visit the school website for more information about the post utme
Let’s enlighten ourselves about what the cut-off mark means
A cut-off mark is a predetermined score established by a specific institution as a requirement for enrolling students in a particular program of study. This rating is typically given to applicants depending on how well they did on a certain test. However, students who have achieved a score higher than the necessary cut-off point will be admitted and given preference in the admissions process over those who have achieved the exact cut-off point.
Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates that achieve the necessary cutoff point, or at least close to it.
- Candidates that registered for the UTME and selected Federal Polytechnic Ede as their top choice of school.
- Additionally, candidates must get the O’level credits needed for their programs as listed in the JAMB Brochure.
- The candidate must be at least 16 years old.
- Candidates who are interested in attending Federal Polytechnic, Ede but did not select it when registering for the UTME should switch to EDEPOLY via the JAMB website.
I want to wish everyone who is attempting to take the federal poly EDE form luck. Regards PeegynFollow Us On Our Social Media Platforms