The minimum score required to be admitted to Federal Poly Ede, also known as EDEPOLY, for the academic session beginning in 2022–2023 has been made public and can be accessed online.
The administration of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede has announced the cutoff mark for admission to the 2022/2023 academic session, and it is hereby announced to the general public that this cutoff mark has been announced (EDEPOLY).
In 1992, the Federal Polytechnic in Ede became a functioning educational institution in Nigeria. It can be found in the town of Ede, which is located in the southwest region of Osun State in Nigeria.
The school has stated that a score of 120 or higher will constitute meeting their cut-off for applicants who have selected them as their top choice. For additional information regarding the post-entry exam, kindly visit the school’s website.
Let’s enlighten ourselves about what the cut-off mark means
A cut-off score is a criterion established by an institution for admitting students to a particular program of study. Applicants receive this rating based on how well they performed on a particular test. However, students who have scored above the required cut-off point will be admitted and given preference in the admissions process over those who have scored exactly at the cut-off point.
Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates that achieve the necessary cutoff point, or at least close to it.
- Candidates that registered for the UTME and selected Federal Polytechnic Ede as their top choice of school.
- Additionally, candidates must get the O’level credits needed for their programs as listed in the JAMB Brochure.
- The candidate must be at least 16 years old.
- Candidates who are interested in attending Federal Polytechnic, Ede but did not select it when registering for the UTME should switch to EDEPOLY via the JAMB website.
I want to wish everyone who is attempting to take the federal poly EDE form luck. Regards Peegyn