Saudi Arabia Scholarships 2022. Do you want to start your study adventure in Saudi Arabia? Good news! A number of scholarships are available in Saudi Arabia for international students. In this article, we will explain in detail the scholarships offered in top universities in Saudi Arabia, their benefits, and step by step application process.
More than 1000 scholarships are available at Saudi Arabia’s top universities for international students for the academic year 2022-2023. These scholarships provide an average monthly stipend of $1500 along with tuition fees, accommodation charges, health insurance, and travel allowance.
Apply for fully-funded scholarships and fulfill your dream of studying at world top universities like Islamic University Madinah, King Abdulaziz University, and many more.
1. IsDB Islamic Development Bank Scholarships
IsDB Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D., and post-doctoral studies. Islamic Development Bank Scholarship provides a monthly stipend, tuition fees, medical support, and travel allowance.
- Institution: Islamic Development Bank
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D., Post-doctoral, Training
2. Islamic University Madinah Scholarship
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. Only undergraduate or master’s programs are available under this scholarship. This scholarship will provide a monthly allowance, free furnished accommodation, and quality health care.
- Institution: Islamic University Madinah
- Level of Study: Undergraduate/ Masters
3. King Abdulaziz University Scholarships
King Abdulaziz Scholarships are fully funded undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships for international students. The Scholarship covers a Monthly Bursary, accommodation, healthcare, and a Two-way Airfare Ticket.
- Institution: King Abdulaziz University
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD