The Royal Holloway, University of London – UK is offering an amazing scholarship opportunity to a new full-time student who is interested in pursuing a Holocaust Studies degree at the institution. The scholarship is offered as a tuition fee reduction of £7,300 and is available for one year of study.
To be Qualified for the University of London Willoughby Losner Scholarship
- You must have or be expected to have a First Class Honors degree or equivalent.
- You must also have a conditional or unconditional offer from Royal Holloway to study MA in Holocaust Studies.
How should I go about applying to the University Of London Willoughby Losner Scholarship?
Applications must be submitted through RH Direct by July 11, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (UK time). After July 26, 2022, applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
Applications must include the following information:
- A scholarship statement of no more than 500 words per question that covers the following points (please note that statements that go over the word limit will be automatically rejected):
- What academic achievements are you particularly proud of? Why have you chosen to pursue the degree for which you have applied? How will you use the MA in your future research and career path? How will the scholarship assist you in achieving it?
- Your statement will be judged on how well and convincingly you answer the questions that came before it.
In addition, the following must be provided:
- One written academic reference must be provided (up to 200 words). These must come from academics who have previously advised, taught, or collaborated with you. Please request that the reference send their reference letter (on official letterhead) directly to email@example.com.
- In addition to your statement, you must upload your most recent grade transcript from your undergraduate degree. Applications that do not include an uploaded transcript will be rejected.
This scholarship is available to new full-time students pursuing the following programs:
They are expected to have obtained or be on track to obtain a First Class Honors degree or equivalent.
Students must submit a completed University of London Willoughby Losner scholarship application form by the annual deadline. This includes writing a scholarship statement, providing an academic reference (up to 200 words), and uploading transcripts to support your scholarship application. The academic reference must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on official letterhead before the scholarship application deadline.
For More About Information about the University of London Willoughby Losner Scholarship, visit their official website