If you are looking for a funding scheme to kick start your academic goals and you are eligible or suitable then apply for the University of Queensland’s LGBTQIA Grants for the International Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Educational Grants support outstanding students who want to commence undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree coursework for the academic session 2022/2023.
Description of University of Queensland
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a public research university in Queensland, Australia, with its main campus in Brisbane, the state capital. Among the university’s nearly 100 research institutions and centers include the Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, the UQ Dow Centre for Sustainable Engineering Innovation, Boeing Research, Technology Australia Centre, and the Institute Molecular Bioscience.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? By pursuing excellence in the fields of knowledge creation, preservation, transmission, and application, the institution has a positive impact on the community. It also contributes to the shaping of the future by bringing together and developing experts in their fields in order to inspire the next generation and advance global ideas.
Brief Details of the University of Queensland’s LGBTQIA Grants for International Students 2022-2023
- Institution: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Research Degree
- Number of Scholarships: Not Given
- Mode of Applying: Online
- To be Taken at Australia
- Application Deadline: The application ends March 31, 2022
- Acceptable Countries: All Nationalities can apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree in all study areas offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Identify as a member of the LGBTQIA+ communities
- Can demonstrate commitment to the LGBTQIA+ communities
- Can demonstrate financial hardship
- Are enrolled as a full-time student in a program at The University of Queensland at the time you apply
- Have not previously received the bursary.
- Must fulfill the required conditions for their undergraduate or postgraduate degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
Value of Scholarship
The Scholarship Grants of $5,000 tuition fee reduction will be provided to the eligible students to study at Queensland University in Australia.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they can submit their application for the scholarship through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records